We can support you with any employment issue that may arise, whether in connection with your personal employment situation if you are relocating for work, or employing others to work for you or your business.
We are experienced in advising on global mobility issues arising for international businesses and individuals. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have supported a number of clients with multi-national remote working arrangements, and expect to see increased demand for similar flexibility in industries where remote-working is a realistic and attractive alternative to relocation.
How can we help
Our experienced employment lawyers will give you clear, pragmatic advice on all employment matters, including:
- reviewing and negotiating individual employment terms (including relocation and incentive arrangements);
- global mobility and remote working arrangements;
- advising on the impact and enforceability of post-termination restrictions;
- providing insight on local and industry norms;
- supporting individuals, families and businesses recruiting or employing people for the first time;
- drafting employment contracts and consultancy agreements;
- advising on all aspects of employment law, people management and equalities obligations;
- supporting established businesses with expansion into the UK; and
- in conjunction with our specialist immigration colleagues, handle all visa requirements.
We also provide a one-stop service for many clients requiring legal support internationally, from both an individual and business perspective. Through our membership of an established, international network of leading law firms, we can source advice from across the globe, and you only ever need to speak to one lawyer.