Our private client team benefits from the experience and knowledge of five industry-leading partners, supported by a team of specialists in estate planning, succession and tax for individuals.
Many of the team are full members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the global professional association for practitioners specialising in family inheritance and succession planning.
How can we help
We provide clients with clear, pragmatic advice on their personal legal and tax matters, whether these are straightforward, complex or highly sophisticated, including:
- international assets, helping clients with wealth in different jurisdictions, reduce the impact that different legal systems and tax laws may have;
- tax planning, offering a fully comprehensive tax planning and compliance service;
- succession planning, advising on wills and asset protection trusts;
- adults with incapacity, advising on protective financial and welfare power of attorney and guardianship arrangements;
- probate services, helping families with the administration of estates and associated Inheritance tax compliance obligations; and
- supporting clients wishing to use their wealth in positive ways, for example through effective philanthropy or Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing.
"The firm is outstanding, easy to deal with and houses a lot of knowledge. The team delivers great outcomes. I highly recommend the firm – I wouldn’t go anywhere else."
— Client feedback, Chambers and Partners
Discuss your circumstances with our immigration experts
Complete the form to discuss your questions and arrange a consultation.